Website and Logo Design
Get a facelift for your existing company, or establish a brand for your new one. I have a background in design and can work with you to find your visual voice.
PSD to WordPress, and Custom WordPress Themes
If you have an existing design, or a have an idea for a site, I can help you build a WordPress theme for your site that will have all the features you want and no extra confusing functions that slow your site down.
Front-end Templating for Web Apps
Your web app is only as good as the experience it provides your users, no matter how robust the back end. I can help you design, or develop the user interface and work with your Python, JS or Ruby developers to make sure that the skin on your site is as pretty and useful as the guts.
Converting existing sites to WordPress
Out dated, frustrating or irritating technologies can make you feel hopeless about using your site as a powerful marketing or sales tool. I can help you convert your existing site to WordPress, maintaining the elements your love and upgrading the elements you don’t.
I can work with you during the entire project, from planning to deployment and can coordinate and manage other developers to produce custom functionality.
My rates start at $65/hour and I am confident I can deliver the solutions you require, within budget. Please contact me for an estimate.
- CSS3 / Media Queries / Mobile First Development / SASS & LESS (Codekit & Compass)
- Bootstrap, Skeleton, Susy & other Grid Systems
- Custom coded themes
- WooCommerce & Sensei
- Gravity Forms
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Custom Post Types
- Child Themes
- Shopify theming and optimization, recurring sales & paid acquisition sales, liquid
- Photoshop & Illustrator
- Versioning (Git, Bitbucket, SVN)
- JIRA & Confluence, Basecamp, InVision, Trello, Zeplin
- Agile, Waterfall, Rapid, SLACK, Hangouts
- PSD to code conversions
- Cross Browser & Cross Device Compliance and Troubleshooting
- A/B Testing with Optimizely & VWO
- Mailchimp templating, Klaviyo Flows
- Wireframing, Balsamiq
- User Experience
- Website Architecture
- Extensive experience working within Rails, Django and PHP frameworks
- Client Management & writing custom documentation (user manuals for site management)
- Converting older sites to CMS
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses of existing HTML pages to determine competitive direction, for further development of new visual content, in keeping with client and market expectations
- Bilingual in English & French